Thursday, July 30, 2009

Happy Birthday Bubs!!!

July and August are full of family Birthdays! The latest was my brother Matthew's 25th birthday. Woahhh!

We are exactly 2 years and 1 month to the day apart. (What was my mother thinking? She CLEARLY wasn't!!!) I can remember many fights, many argument, many "he's touching me!" from the back seat. Not to long ago Matt and I were loving on each other and our Mom said, "Ahh, I knew you two would love each other some day!!" Mom, it wasn't that we didn't love each other....we just didn't know how to show it. :)


Matt showing off!!! HA
Do you think we look alike?


One of his MANY Tiger Tunes appearances. :)

No shirt...and a side pony...can we say WT?

Look how BIG he has gotten!! He has been working really hard. He looks all grown up and 25.

Happy Birthday Matt!!!!!!!!





























1 comment:

  1. Aww...you and your brother are super cute! I hope you're doing well. Thanks for the compliment on the island. I love it too! My husband is a sweetheart for making it for me.

    ReplyDelete