Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Concert at the park.....

Last night we had a huge concert at work. Willie Nelson, John Mellencamp, and Bob Dylan were in the house along with 8,500 other fans. It was a long day work wise...but it was cool to see the park transform into something much different than we are use to. My sister and a few friends acquired tickets from a friend and got to come to the show. I think they enjoyed it and I was glad they were there to chill with...(yes...I just said chill).

This picture is a view of the stage and the mass of people on the field. We stayed away from the masses of people and enjoyed our little area with a good view. :)

This next picture is of my sister Jill and our friendlies. I love having them in the area so we get to enjoy fun things together. I heart them.
(left to right you have...Jill, Me, Vicki, Diana, and Robin)

No comments:

Post a Comment