Sunday, January 25, 2009

Call me Miss Bargain Shopper please…

Saturday a nice little day. While Justin was at work I went with two girls from Life Group to see Bride Wars. It's a total chick flick, but a cute move! Later that evening Boyfriend took me on a date. :) We went to a local place we like then we headed to Kohl's. We decide to go to Kohl's because I "needed" an outfit for the First Pitch Banquet next weekend. I was on a mission for the perfect outfit. You know how it is when you are looking for something specific you can't find it. But when you walk into a store to just "look" you want EVERYTHING! After finding NOTHING for the banquet we made our way to the home decor section. That is where I found a deal! I ran across this....You can't see it really great in this picture, but I'm sure you have seen something similar. It was a tad out of my price range for something I just stumbled upon. BUT THEN....Justin notice the 50% off sign. Oh yes, that price making my heart smile. I knew at that moment I was taking it home. HA I got it home and hung it up immediately!

Today we went to Church and did a couple of things around the house. The weekly back yard clean up from Lucifer and putting new lights on the porch. We made a list for groceries and decided to attack it together. We were making the transition from groceries to the other side of Walmart where I spotted the clearance rack. For $13.00 I got these....I'm a huge ran of things on sale and that LOOK much more expensive than they really are. I'm not exactly sure of where they will go....but I couldn't pass them up.


Sorry these pictures don't give you the best detail, but at least you hve the main idea. I really just wanted to share my excitment about the nice things I got for nearly nothing. :)

2 comments: