Monday, August 2, 2010

The best of both worlds...

Have I told you lately how much I heart my job? I have the best of both worlds....work and fun! As an event/volunteer coordinator for a local non profit, I get the opportunity to do an awesome job and get to have a lot of fun doing it with some fantastic people.

This week is my last week at work and today my sweet coworkers planned a surprise wedding shower for me. It was decked out in my wedding colors with lots of my favorite foods. They even took the time to make a little slide show of Justin and I....which I loved. This made me feel so special and really helped me transition from "work mode" to "personal mode." It helped me finally realize that the wedding is just around the corner!

Thank so much for celebrating with me! I couldn't ask for a better place to work. Not only for the work we do, but the people that I get to work with!

No comments:

Post a Comment