Thursday, April 1, 2010

Who wants DETAILS?

I have already shared where we will get married and where we will party. But I have not shared what vendors we chose to work with. I am very excited about all of our vendors, I am getting such personal attention and getting the opportunity to work with such talented people.

Photography
I think pictures are the most important thing. They will be the things that out last everything else. I am so excited to be working with Debbie Brower at Image Forward Photography. They were just given an award by the Knot-Best of Weddings. (Which is so exciting) Debbie is the mother of one of my best friends, Jaclyn. I have always admired their work and am so excited for them to be "shooting me" and Justin on our wedding day. Jaclyn works at Image Forward as well, but she will be off for the day, to be my bridesmaid.
Invitations
I found this vendor through my friends. I have had so many Hobart invitations in my mail box, the great work and recommendations made me call Sarah Hobart at Hobart's Printing. Sarah made me feel like the only bride in the world. She really wants to listen and make something that will make you happy. I wanted to do something a little different....she made my idea come to life and I can't wait to see the finished product.

Flowers
David Goodman at Mary and Martha's in Arkadelphia, AR is the man!! David worked at the university I attended and Justin worked at. He ended up buying a local flower shop and is one of the most talented people I know. I feel so comfortable giving him an idea and letting him do the rest....he is that good. I know when Justin and I walk into the reception space, I will be blown away. Here is one of the many pictures I gave David. I wanted a southern, romantic, vintage feel. We will see what he comes up with.

Website

We came across a free option for a website through the Knot.com. We were able to pick a template, colors, and add whatever information we wanted. It was very easy...and I'll tell you Justin did it ALL. This was his baby and I am very pleased on how it turned out. Please go visit our website and sign our guestbook.

Visit our Wedding Website

Thanks for stopping by, if you have suggestions on the vendor front I am all ears. Questions I should ask, things to think about, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment