Friday, September 25, 2009

10 Honest Things About Me...

A few of my friends have done this little honest post and while I am experiencing a little blogging lull, thought I would give it a shot.

1. When pumping my gas it is a must that I land on a complete dollar amount. For example : $##.00. The .00 is crucial. I would prefer the big number to be a multiple of 10. But on a bad day I'll settle for a multiple of 5. Nothing erks me more than $40.01. I have flooded my tank trying to make it to $50.00. Seriously, this ruins my mood and sometimes my day.

2. I have never done any coloring on my hair. I'm allll natural people. HA Sometimes I think about doing a little something to freshen up my look...but to be honest I'm too cheap to keep up with a hair color....and it is something I am proud of.

3. In every bathroom except my own....I rip off the end of the toilet paper and toss it in the toilet or trash....then go about my business. That may be a little TMI....but you NEVER know whose hands were on that roll before yours....and to think you are about to put those germs on your body. EEEEW. Think about it next time you are in the stall....I bet you consider the same.

4. I don't like to read aloud. It isn't because I can't...I just prefer not to. To be as out going as I am...this is strange I realize. I think people are drawn to call on me because they think I won't mind....but NO. I have even been kicked out of a college class for saying "I would rather not." I thought I was being polite but my professor thought otherwise. It is nothing personal, I just don't wanna do it.

5. I LOVE Special K with Strawberries. You think I am kidding, but I could eat it for every meal and be so happy. I recently had a friend tell me about the off brand. I was very skeptical at first...I'm not a fan of most off brand cereal....but I gave it a shot....and I am an even bigger fan. It taste the same and it was cheaper. WOORAH!!

6. I HATE the second half of doing laundry. Folding is for the freaking birds. I love sorting laundry, tossing it in the wash then to the dryer....but then the dreaded buzzer goes off....it is like I become the laziest human on the planet....I would rather do ANYTHING than fold the laundry. If you have tips to help me get over this, please share. Blah!!

7. When I fly I give God a little shout out! Nothing too major....Just a "Hey Big Guy, could you keep me safe while I'm floating in the sky at 3000 feet?" So if you and I ever fly together...if my eyes are closed during take off...please don't bother me....me and Jesus are having a heart to heart. :)

8. Mine and Justin's show together is The West Wing. We have every season!!! The West Wing NEVER fails us. When we didn't have cable, we had The West Wing. When a storm comes and the cable goes out, we have The West Wing. When there is nothing on TV, you guessed it....WE HAVE THE WEST WING!! I think if Martin Sheen ran for president, I would vote for him.

9. The people who deal with me on a daily basis know this, the rest of you may not. I am the most indecisive person around. Decisions stress me out!! It drives Justin NUTS! I tell him he should be thankful that I'm not overly demanding and that when I have an opinion he will be made aware. ;)

10. I could live in jeans, flip flops, an E t shirt, zero make up, and sporting a side pony. THAT is perfect day in my book. :)

Whew...this was almost therapeutic! I hope you will take the time to share 10 honest things about yourself.



1 comment:

  1. Very cute!! I do at least three of the things on your list too :-)

    ReplyDelete