Wednesday, June 24, 2009

A Few of My Favorite Things....

From time to time I want to share a few of my Favorite things with you. I am all about "Word of Mouth" advertisement. If a friend loves it....I assure myself I will love it! Today I am going to feature 2 of my favorite things.

The first thing is a flossing tool. Strange I realize. I have never gotten a passing grade at the dentist on flossing and I am determined to get an A+ in August. This is a "Reach Access Flosser". The head on it pops on and off so you can replace it when the floss gets worn. It is easy to keep clean and fits in your tooth brush older....which I think is key to remembering to floss. You don't think of it when your floss is hidden away in a drawer. Your teeth and gums are important...don't neglect them. The second thing I want to share with you is called "Scentsy". A good family friend starting selling Scentsy products. My mom hosted a party and gave me a few things for Christmas. Between the two of them I am a proud owner of a few different Scentsy products, and I LOVE them! Do you forget to blow out your candles...or even turn them on? Do you hate the smell of dinner lingering in your house? I do to all of the above...who doesn't? This product give you a STYLISH...SAFE way to keep your house smelling good. They have SO many things to offer. Check them out, I promise you will not be disappointed! Even the men can do it ;) Boyfriend comes right in, flips the switch and our house is smelling great...Another perk...you don't have to LOOK for matches....because that would be too much effort. If you choose to order please click on the link below, the Scentsy Rep will give you great customer service on top of you receiving a great product! ORDER NOW

I hope you take the plung with these two products. We love them and hope they bring you just as much health and pleasure in your life. If you decide to buy either...let me know if you LOVED and tell a friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment