Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Wedding Weekend and Trip to Arkansas

WEEKS ago I went home for one of my best friends weddings. I told you about my busy trip home, but never followed up...my bad. I wanted to show a few pictures of my trip home. Lunch with my brother, sister, and silly Daddy. Notice my siblings and I are ALL the same color...YAY for spray tans!!! PC'05 at Rachel's Lingerie Shower....She got some really cute things. ;) ;)The BEAUTIFUL bride and myself at the bridesmaids luncheonMy best friends!! AHHH I have missed them so much!!!

The next few pictures are from a family friends wedding....The Green Wedding was on Saturday night....I felt like I was running a wedding marathon! Mom and I on the way to the 2nd wedding. I was trying to help her rack up pictures on her new facebook page. :)Me and Al Pal...she is the next bride!!! I'll be making an early trip home for Christmas to be apart of her big day! I hope she lets me wear flats. :) Notice I got my hair did while I was home.....at LEAST 6 inches..."if you can't change your life, change your hair."-My new life motto.

Amanda (my brothers girlfriend), Matt (my brother), ME, and my parents...good looking crew!!

Mom and I REALLY worn out!!! HA.

No comments:

Post a Comment