Thursday, March 19, 2009

We are so excited...

Our company will be here in just two days. Rebecca and I have talked a few times this week about a few fun things we have planned. I'll lay it out for you...

Sunday: they arrive early afternoon. Justin is "off" that day. I put that in "" because we use that word loosely. Let's just hope the Camels bring home some W's this weekend so Boyfriend can spend the afternoon and evening with BJones and Rebecca. I think we are going to have lunch and dinner up in Raleigh, do something fun in between. We really want to have time to catch up and just talk.

Monday: Bryan, Rebecca, and myself are going to venture out to the Beach. Rebecca is SET on the beach, so I'm going to do my best to give it to her. We are keeping our fingers crossed for nice weather!!

Tuesday: Campbell Game Day. I'm not sure what the plan is that day, maybe just chill because it will be a late night at the field.

Wednesday: We are going to a HOCKEY game!! I don't think Bryan or Rebecca either one have seen a Hockey game. I have only been once but thought it was a good time. Plus it's kinda a big deal around here and I want to experience everything. (I'm recruiting them to move here) :)

Thursday: They have to return home. Which is sad but we have other guests coming in that same day!!!!!

Thursday (Really Late)-The weekend: Justin's brother Josh and his wife Nikki and baby Kendyl are driving in. They will be at our house through the weekend for Campbell's Games. Then they are headed to the beach. (Be Jealous, I am) Justin's sister Jen is in limbo if she is coming along. She is trying to see what the weather is going to do before she drives all this way with 2 kids. She could be bringing Peter and Stephanie along, her big girls will still be in school.

I can't tell you how excited we are to have family and friends here in our home for the next week. It will be a tad stressful juggling work and quality time. But we are very fortunate to have people that love us and are willing to travel to North Carolina to visit us. Especially to watch Justin's team play. Not many people understand the time commitment Justin puts toward his job or ever get to see the outcome of those hours. So the fact they are willing to come and WATCH him coach first base is really cool.

I will document these visitors and our fun times together. Look forward to many pictures!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment