Monday, June 14, 2010

Christmas in June

Getting married is like Christmas in June. Seriously! Most days we come home to packages. I'm telling you we feel so blessed. Because I get to have all the shower fun, I let Boyfriend open all the packages we get at home. I feel like it lets him participate. The other day I took some pictures opening a big box. He was like a 12 year old on Christmas morning. How cute is he? Wasting no time, he is ripping in to it!! Thumbs up for white dishes! :)

We also got this beauty too! I was at home sick one day from work and was startled by the Fed Ex man. No worries he left a huge box....and it was a GRILL!!! It was a gift from my parents. Boyfriend and I were SO excited.

Thanks to everyone for being so giving.

We are having a great time!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Congrats! I miss those days of coming home to packages! I got to know my UPS man by name. But man, I DO NOT miss those thank you notes!

    ReplyDelete