Monday, November 9, 2009

The Patch of Pumpkins...

**I thought I better get this post up BEFORE it is Christmas. Welcome to procrastination station...
A few weeks ago Boyfriend and I loaded up after church and went to the pumpkin patch. I have this passion for traditions and making new memories and I hope this is something we can continue to do. I know this wasn't something that was on his top 5 list for the weekend. But he took the planning into his hands and made it happen....and for that I was pleased. As a fellow blogger, I'm sure you understand my need for "documentation". I often ask random strangers to take our pictures and don't really feel awkward about it....its for the good of our blog. :) We went to a precious place that gave you a hayride and then let you pick a pumpkin for FREE. Let's be honest you paid for the hayride...so in theory you paid for the pumpkin...but it sounded like a good deal. Take a look at our fun day....

Us gearing up for a WILD and CRAZY hayride.....(with all the children)
Meet Elsie the cow....We milked her.
You could really MILK her....Super cool thing for kids. I was fascinated!

This set up had "Kodak Moment" written ALLLLL over it.....


Here is Lucy with the my perfect pumpkin! Justin said she wouldn't sit for a picture...but I showed him. ;) ;)

I hope you are having a fabulous FALL! One fake holiday down...now on to the real ones!!!

1 comment:

  1. How cute! I love the pictures. It is sweet that you and your sweetie went to the pupmkin patch together. You two are a cute couple! Blessings

    ReplyDelete