Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Casting Crowns

A few weeks back I had the opportunity to go to a Casting Crowns concert. I have been a huge fan of their music for sometime and it has been years since I have seen a Christian band in concert....like DC Talk long time. ;)
I went to the concert with Justin's boss's wife and three girls......they are such good fun people! I love hanging out with these girls! The guys were working and totally missed out.
It was so amazing to see so many people come together for worship.....not only are they gathered, but they paid $$$ to be there. It gave me a little sense of hope......that there are still people longing to worship!!

If you get a chance to see Casting Crowns, go see them, you will be so glad you did. And between them and Kelly over at Kelly's Korner....I am looking to adopt 24 children from Compassion International. They support a great ministry and I hope to one day be apart of it.

1 comment:

  1. Loved them in concert too! I saw them at the RBC Center last year. Hope you are doing well!! Take Care

    ReplyDelete